Read also our disclaimer.
Obtaining Non-personal Data
You will find two types of data we collect - personal and nonpersonal. nonpersonal data is collected and used for site administration, analysing trends and gathering data on demographics. Samples of nonpersonal data sourcing include which kind of browser, operating system or device is being used, as well as the dates and times players access the website, locations and more.
Obtaining Personal Data
Personal data is data highly relevant to individual players and may be personally identified. We gather this information in three main ways.
1 ) Via information that players give voluntarily. This consists of information like your name, number, email and other details.
2. Through information collected throughout your usage of our website and its services.
3. Via information left by users through comments or ratings. This information can be acquired from comments and ratings on our websites or on those sites of third parties.
Third Party Involvement
The non-public information collected from our users will not be distributed to third parties, with the exception of using instances, which is highlighted below:
1. To act in accordance to legal or government laws and requests
3. To avoid any breaches in security and address fraud issues
4. In response to requests or concerns from users
5. In response to any reports of fraud, violations or breaches of security
6. In response to any rights of violation reports by third parties
7. In response to claims of the illegal transmission of data
8. To uphold and protect the rights and safety of the casino, its employees, the users and most people
9. In an attempt to manage data from authorised third parties
10. By request of third parties to enhance the user's gaming experience
Safety and Security
The safety and security of our users are our main priority. We therefore utilize the latest technology and procedures to ensure the protection of your own personal data all the time. This really is to prevent the unauthorised use or distribution of data. Even though we do everything we could to prevent any breaches of safety and security, we cannot guarantee that illegal activities, access and fraud won't occur.
We use s, which is often thought as small text files stored on a user's computer. These s allow us to track the time you spend on our internet site, where you are and the kind of device you are employing. This information is then used to optimise our internet site to provide the very best experience for all players. This also we can continuously improve and customise our internet site.
Cookies usually do not store many private information and forms part of nonpersonal data. Your browser should enable you to to delete s from your own device and even block and accept s, and this is not automatic. Be sure to check your browser settings if you like the option to just accept, delete or block s. In addition , you are allowed to opt-out of accepting s. Simply head to your browser settings to block or disable s.
It's worth noting that a few of our advertising and third-party partners can use s to promote and marketing purposes. Since this tracking is carried out by separate businesses, their particular privacy policies will come into play.